Tuesday, March 23, 2010

~Diamonds & Swords~

I love this picture! It captures who I am from the inside out. I feel like it makes a statement. THIS IS THE GATE THAT I CALL MY "POST", I AM CALLED TO THIS GATE TO USHER PEOPLE INTO THE THRONE ROOM, I AM CALLED TO THE GATE TO BATTLE THE DARKNESS THAT RESIDES ON THE OTHER SIDE, I AM CALLED TO THE GATE TO MEET PEOPLE THAT HAVE COME BROKEN AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ON THE OTHER SIDE AND I HAVE BEEN CALLED A DAUGHTER OF THE KING OF KINGS! I feel like it shows that I am a "girly girl" but not to be mistaken with a fierce force for the Kingdom of God. I LOVE that I KNOW the power behind my weapon, and I am not afraid to use it to protect the children of God. I know that it seems dramatic to have take a picture of myself with a sword at a gate, but why would you expect anything less from me? I treasure the symbolism in this photo. The sword, the gate, the pearls, the rad headband that shows a bit of my funky side. I am so proud to be a princess warrior of the most high!

This just goes to show you to never under estimate the power of a woman of God. We might be all dolled up, but behind our diamond shoes and bird cage headbands is a strong, courageous, mighty woman of God.

~I was called to be free ~ Galatians 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment